A Magical Disney Marie Primark Range


Primark recently made one of my dream Disney collections come true with the purrfect new Marie Aristocats range, the whole collection is completely adorable whilst still being elegant. The Aristocats was one of my favourite Disney films growing up (it still is a favourite) and Marie is one of my favourite Disney characters as she is the prettiest little Parisian princess kitten and I often refer to her as being my spirit animal because she is girly, a hopeless romantic, a daydreamer, has a sassy personality whilst still being ladylike and she loves cute pink bows just as much as me. I even had someone once tell me if Marie had an Instagram account it would look like mine because i'm a lady thats why!


The main items I had my eye on from the collection were definitely the mug and trinket dish, I have a weakness when it comes to pretty mugs especially Disney Marie mugs and I thought this one was particularly charming and cute! Primark have done such a good job at portraying Marie's adorable character with the shape and details and I'm a little in love with it. Disney Store also released a Marie face ceramic mug before Primark but I actually prefer the Primark mug, I'm delighted to add it to my collection and I look forward to drinking many hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows from it!


Of course I picked up this precious trinket dish which was one of the items I was most excited about! I'll admit I already own far too many trinket dishes but they don't take up much room, are lovely for using as decor and can be used to keep little bits and bobs safe that more often then not we misplace like hair pins, earrings, lashes, jewellery, spare change that kind of thing and obviously I couldn't resist the cuteness of this one! A pretty pink curved dish with Marie perched gracefully in the centre looking like a lady and I think for only £5 it looks really well made, I love adding subtle tasteful touches of Disney magic to my home and this will make a purrfectly dreamy addition to my boudoir! 


I also have this very sweet card holder, I love the 3D style design and big pink glitter bow which makes it stand out and look extra girly! It has a large pocket in the centre as well as an extra slot on the back for your cards, the only thing I would say is it's a very stiff shape with no zip so I don't think that makes it very practical but for only £3 I can most definitely overlook that because after all it's cute Marie merchandise which used to be very rare although her popularity has certainly risen overtime.


I also couldn't not include this Marie beauty/wash bag in this post too which Simon gifted me for last Christmas because it features the same design as the card holder and i'm pretty sure it's still available in some Primark stores but if not you maybe able to find it on eBay. Across the front it has the classic phrase 'Everybody Wants To Be A Cat' from The Aristocats (Is it just me or does anyone else have to sing it) because a cats the only cat whoo knoows where it's at! 

Anywhoo before I bust out into song and dance lets get back to the point! I also love the soft pink faux leather and the size of it, as it will be ideal for travelling because with the amount of makeup I travel with I need a decent sized makeup bag like this one! It has a large zipped opening as well as a pocket on the front which holds a sparkly silver glitter pouch. I also appreciate the pretty little details like the pink zip and sparkly silver hearts attached to them.


I'm dreaming in pink with this Marie bedding and throw which I have all the heart eyes for, first of all the throw is the softest thing EVER it's literally like snuggling fluffy Marie kittens! I also love the pink and white colour scheme because I want our bedroom to have a romantic Parisian feel with pink and white being key colours! I'm obsessed with the duvet and the fact it's reversible, my favourite is the side with the baby pink stripes because it's not as bold and more classy! I love the sketch style illustrations of Marie on both sides of the pillowcase and the bedding, they have really captured her cute sassy personality. I'm also very lucky that I have a fiance who is pretty chilled and doesn't kick up a fuss about my love for Disney and pink (he must love me).

Whats your favourite item from the Primark Marie range? Have you bought anything from Primark's Disney collections?
xoxo

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful range! Everything is so darling and I adore your bedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much girly, isn’t it just the cutest collection! 😍 🌸 πŸŽ€ ☁️

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty collection! I love Marie, she’s so adorable!πŸ’œπŸ’•
    Southernbf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is all so perfectly pretty ☁️ πŸŽ€ ☁️ isn’t she just the cutest sassiest kitten, I hope next time I go to Disney I will finally meet her character! πŸ’–

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, all so incredibly sweet!! I need it all. And that throw!! ADORABLE!!

    Regina/ Margarita Bloom Beauty & Fashion
    WEBSITE: http://www.margarita-bloom.com
    BLOG: http://www.cherrylipsblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much girly πŸ’— the throw is one of my favourite things, so snuggly & soft! 😍 ☁️ 🌸

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig