Happy Girls Are The Prettiest!



"The happiest people don't have the best of everything they just make the best of everything"

Today just so happens to be the first day of Spring and International day of happiness so I wanted to share twenty things that make me happy because it's important to focus on the things that make us smile and bring us happiness whether big or small!

1. Fresh bedding after a shower/bath
2. Exploring new destinations
3. Being cosy indoors when it's raining outside
4. Laughing until my belly hurts
5. Staring up at a starry night sky
6. Taking photographs
7. My fiance
8. Soft blush pink roses
9. Disney
10. Cherry blossom blooming in Spring
11. Girly brunch dates
12. Pretty pink makeup
13. Macarons
14. Audrey Hepburn movies
15. Random acts of kindness
16. Disney princesses
17. Having things to look forward to
18. Feeling inspired
19. Being creative
20. Long warm hugs

What makes you happy?
xoxo

4 comments

  1. Such an adorable post idea!! I love when flowers are starting to bloom especially peonies they’re gorgeous!! 💕⭐️
    Southernbf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you girly, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Something short & sweet! ☺️ Flowers make me so happy 🌸 🌷 🌸 I cant wait for Peony season! 😍 💗

      Delete
  2. You can't beat fresh bedding can you - the best! Such a lovely post xx

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can’t beat fresh bedding, I always have a more rested cosy nights sleep! 😴 Aw thank you babe, I’m glad you enjoyed it! Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig