Pretty & Pink London


It's kind of a mission of mine to hunt down the pinkest places wherever I go and luckily for me there are lots of gorgeously pink spots in London and I'm 98% sure they were designed with me in mind! Say what you will about these places being cliche blogger spots because if you know me, whether in person or through my Instagram and blog you'll know how much I love all things pretty and pink! Even if these places hadn't risen in popularity I would still adore them and you can't deny the prettiness and charm they exude.


You will have likely already seen these photos scattered across my Instagram page because I just couldn't wait to post them, but I still really wanted to share them in a blog post too and go into a bit more detail about my very girly pink day in London and why these are some of my favourite places! I went to London with two of my favourite pink ladies Faye and Emily to celebrate Galentines so for obvious reasons our first stop of course had to be my favourite pretty and pink cake parlour Peggy Porschen because we all wanted to see the Valentines themed display and eat lots of yummy cake! 


Peggy's never dissapoints me when it comes to their seasonal displays and this was especially enchanting with love hearts, flowers and romantic details everywhere, a dreamy fairytale Valentines that you could envision in a storybook! A delicate floral heart garland of soft pink roses and white blossom framing the entrance, sparkly pink hearts wreaths decorated the windows and doors, heart shaped white rose plants peeked through the windows and I simply adore the perfect strawberry pink ice cream shade of the whole parlour. 


 It's a signature of Peggy's to sprinkle seasonal designs on their hot drinks and cakes! On our hot chocolates we had little hearts and the words 'XOXO' and 'FOREVER' adorning them. The 'Sugar Crush' collection of cakes were certainly made with love, golden metallic and rose pink sugar hearts decorated the tops, pale pink stripes, shimmering pearls, meringue buttercream (which is like pure velvet to eat) and chocolate ganache, delicious!


I chose the prettiest little Fluttering hearts cupcake which is one of their classic strawberry and champagne flavours and has a jam heart centre but it was given a special limited edition Valentines makeover! Is it not the cutest cupcake you ever did see?!



I can't wait to see how the parlour will be decorated next, I can't decide which display I've seen so far has been my favourite because they've all been beautiful for different reasons and I love that they change things up to keep it interesting while always maintaining the girly prettiness they are famous for!


I'm definitely wishing this is what the front door of my home looked like, currently trying to persuade my fiance that painting our front door baby pink is a good idea but doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon, a girl can dream though! And for now I can just appreciate all of the pink doors I stumble upon and snap lots of photos.



Talking of pink doors, look at this dreamy pink and white townhouse, one of the prettiest little houses I've ever seen is 14 Trevor Square! I'm so in love with it, from it's pink door, pink shutters, pink flower box all set against a classic white London townhouse, even the italic font spelling out the house name is perfect! I'm just patiently waiting for the owner to sell up so I can make an offer (wishful thinking!).


 Every corner we turned it seemed London was getting ready for Spring with beautiful floral displays like this one. 


Myself, Faye and Emily all love makeup so it was a must to check out the new Too Faced store that has opened up on Carnaby Street! Too Faced is one of my absolute favourite makeup brands, their products are amazing and they are the queens of pretty packaging and when stepping into the sparkly pink store it is dressed like a girly pink boudoir and is literally makeup heaven, I could have easily spent a small fortune but I was very well behaved to my surprise! I loved the attention to detail including the doll house till point which I thought was so adorable. 


I did bring home the cutest pink and gold bunny makeup bag from Too Faced, it even has a little fluffy tail and I treated myself to some pretty iced blush and rose pink stripy heart cookies and a confetti pink heart shaped cookie!


To finish off this post here's a photo of me that the lovely Emily captured! As you can see the colour pink and cupcakes make me very happy! I'm determined to discover more pretty and pink locations wherever I go because I believe in pink and I believe in finding the beauty in everyday.

6 comments

  1. Lovely post!! Too faced does have gorgeous packaging!! I don’t blame you!! 😊💕
    Www.southernbf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for reading, I’m glad you enjoyed it ☺️ Too Faced packaging is so girly & cute! 😍 💗 xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really want to visit Peggy Porschen! Love your blog! Xxx
    franceselizabethmakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s a definite must visit! Aww that makes me so happy, thank you! ☺️ Xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this post! Your pictures are perfection and I just have to go to Peggy Porschen now! Pink heaven 💕💕 Have you seen how gorgeous the Elan cafe is with their floral wall? Xxx
    Kerrieellenblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww your comment has put the biggest smile on my face ☺️ thank you so much girly! 💗 It really is pink heaven, I’ll never get bored of Peggy’s! Yes I have, it’s on my list of cute places to visit 😍 next place I’m going to though is the new Saint Aymes cafe in London which has unicorn lattes & a flower wall 🦄 🌸 xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig