A romantic Spring Wishlist


So we're currently in January, my least favourite month but I actually have this whole month off because the Lush store I work at is having refurbishment done which gives me the perfect excuse to create more blog content! On this dull grey day I'm daydreaming about Valentines, Spring, lighter evenings, fresh crisp warmer weather, cherry blossom, picnics and pink rose lemonade! Yes I know Spring is far off at the moment so in the meantime I thought I would share some pretty pastel things that give me all the romantic Spring feels!

1. Diptyque - Limited edition Rose Delight candle £50 
This candle looks and sounds so heavenly, inspired by a lovers garden filled with the scent of turkish delight with rose petals and a dash of honey! I just adore the packaging too with a french toile de jouy pattern in pastel pink, so pretty!

2. Disney Store - Belle Blush Rose Cushion £23
I have to admit I squealed a little when I saw this new collection on the Disney website! I've already treated myself to the notebook with this design and I definitely want the cushion too, it's a perfect blush pink and features my favourite princess in the prettiest sketch style artwork, doesn't she look so romantic and feminine?!

3. Disney Store - Marie Figural Mug £13
This Marie mug is so adorable, not that I need anymore mugs but I just can't resist them especially when they are as charming as this! I love the cute pink bow detail on the back too.

4. Tiffany & Co - Mini Double Heart Tag Pendant £120
I've been lusting after this necklace for quite some time now, It's so beautiful and delicate! And obviously I love the pink heart tag which gives it a feminine girly touch.

5. Yankee Candle - Rainbow Cookie candle £19.99
I may have already bought this and can't wait for it to arrive! The packaging was what grabbed my attention initially, you all know I have a weakness for cute packaging! Look it's a peachy pink and has pastel rainbow cookies (what more could you want) I also love sweet dessert scents and this is described as a creamy peach with vanilla frosting!

6. Pandora - Disney, Cinderella Dream Charm £45
I don't actually own a Pandora bracelet but I can't help admire all of the pretty pink charms and Disney ones! How dreamy and perfect is this Cinderella charm with 'A dream is a wish your heart makes' engraved on it which is a quote and song that holds a lot of special meaning for me!

7. Too Faced - Diamond Highlighter £28
Too Faced never fail at making their products look utterly gorgeous and this diamond infused highlighter is no exception, yes that's right it's infused with real crushed diamond powder! A prismatic highlighter that truly looks as though it's been made with unicorn magic!

8. Pandora Poetic Blooms stud earrings £40
These earrings are so dainty and perfect with delicate soft pink, white and silver daisies and my favourite cherry blossom which are encrusted with gems! They are so perfectly girly and completely my style.

9. Cover FX Glitter Drops £35
I'm so intrigued by this product and the concept behind it! It sounds really customisable and versatile, I'm a magpie when it comes to sparkly things and this shade looks like a gorgeous shimmering mult-tonal pink and it's named Aurora (one of my fave Disney princess's may I add)

What did you think of my picks? Are you excited for Spring?

Also I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all the lovely comments I received on here, Instagram, Twitter and messages you guys have sent me in regards to my last blog post! I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know what you think especially when you say such sweet things, it's one of my favourite things to read your comments and I'm so grateful for each of you.

Love Freya xoxo

10 comments

  1. Loved this post Freya! I’m daydreaming of spring too (it’s my favourite season and my birthdays also in April) 🌸☁️🌷🐇 I adore that Diptique candle it’s so dreamy ✨💕🍯🌸 and that Belle cushion is adorable 🙊💗 I’ve definitely added all of these to my wish list 💫🎀 xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you princess 👑 Spring is my favourite season too & my birthday is in May! We’re Spring babies 🐇 🌷 ☁️ 🌸 ✨ 🎀 maybe you’ll be gifted some of these things on your birthday! 💘 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi gorgeous 🌸 I really enjoyed your wish-list. I discoverd new products, this higlighter looks fabulous, I think I have seen an dupe at Nyx, I'm gonna buy it soon. I want this Marie mug so bad too ahah 💕 can't wait to see your nexts wishlists. 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girly! 💕 I’m so happy to read you enjoyed my blog post ☺️ Isn’t the highlighter magical *major heart eyes* I also need the Marie mug, it’s the cutest & I can’t resist anything Marie related 🎀 I can’t wait to create more wish lists, I love sharing my favourite finds! 💘 xo

      Delete
  3. Love love LOVE this post! From one pink loving Freya to another! ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hello fellow pink Freya 🎀 thank you so much for you lovely comment 🌸 😚

      Delete
  4. Love love LOVE this post! From one pink loving Freya to another! ����

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely loved this Freya, so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY.... I did it, managed to sort this google account out..( with Charlie’s help.. ha ha ) your posts are lovely and I’d love everything on this wish list, they have a little dress in the same design as the cushion I’d love for Lily Belle. Did you see the rose gold Belle earrings? Thought you’d like them. Can’t wait for your next post. Lot’s of love xxxxxxx

      Delete
    2. Carly thank you so much for taking the time out to read my blog posts and leave me a comment, I’m happy you figured it out (with the help of Charlie, thank you Charlie) that dress sounds so cute, why can’t it come in adult size 😂 I can’t wait for the day I have a little girl and can dress her up in princess dresses 👗 I don’t think I have seen the earrings actually, but they sound pretty! 🌹 thank you for your kind words, I hope you continue to come back and read my blog posts lovely! ☺️ 💗 xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig