What I got for Christmas 2017


What I got for Christmas' posts are some of my favourite to read as I just really love seeing what special gifts everyone is treated to from there loved ones! It also gives me insight into different peoples personalities and inspiration as to what I should treat myself to next! I'm so excited to share with you the beautiful gifts that I received which I am incredibly grateful for and I hope you'll love seeing them too. 
I am very lucky to have a fiance who is so thoughtful and romantic, we had a magical Christmas together just the two of us and he has really spoilt me this year! One of the presents Simon got me is this super cute pink sparkly Marie makeup bag, Marie is one of my favourite Disney characters (she is literally my spirit animal) I love Disney's The Aristocats and this makeup bag is just totally me! It's also become a bit of a tradition that Simon buys me a new Disney DVD to add to my ever growing collection and this year he surprised me with Olaf's Frozen Adventure which I can't wait to watch!

This pink pearl beret was a Christmas present from Simon which he gifted to me earlier! It's the most perfect beret and I just need a trip to Paris now so I have an excuse to wear it because just look at it, it's completely my style so girly and chic! And he also gifted me another Parisian themed present which was this absolutely gorgeous book by fashion illustrator and writer Megan Hess, it's called 'Paris Through A Fashion Eye' and I can't stop admiring the beautiful pages, the illustrations are so pretty and detailed, it's a perfect guide to Paris and I'll be daydreaming about the city of romance when I gaze upon this book! 






Some of you may know that Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film so of course I was over the moon when I opened this gift! I finally have an enchanted rose to add to my collection and it is just magical, it even lights up! He's just the sweetest and certainly knows what will make me happy.

When I saw a Dior package under my Christmas tree my heart skipped a beat, it was wrapped so beautifully! I didn't ask for anything from Dior and Simon chose these products completely on his own and didn't he do well?! He bought me the Dior holiday couture collection which has a full size DiorShow plump 'n' volume mascara and a mini eyeshadow palette in 'Undress' and he bought me a Rouge Dior lipstick in 426 Sensual Matte and it's the prettiest nude shade also the scent of the lipstick reminds me of my mum! He chose such gorgeous makeup products, I even got a cute mini Miss Dior which is one of my favourite fragrances!



This was the last present I opened from Simon and he definitely saved the best till last because just look at how stunning this Swarovski Cinderella glass slipper ornament is! I'm completely and utterly enchanted by this very thoughtful and magical gift! This ornament was on my wishlist but I had no idea if Simon would buy it or not but I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it because another tradition that we have is buying a new ornament for our Christmas tree each year and Simon gave me a Cinderella fairytale proposal so this commemorates that unforgettable happy day in such a beautiful way! The shoe sparkles in clear crystal with an Aurora Boreale coating with a delicate lavender heart and comes on a white satin ribbon, it's so princessy! Fiance points x1000.


My pink princess Catherine completely surprised me and I got in from work to find a parcel waiting for me which had two beautifully pink wrapped presents and a Christmas card inside! I had no clue she was getting me Christmas presents, she is an angel and I'm so lucky to have made a friend who is so lovely, generous and supportive! She couldn't have chosen more perfect gifts I think she just knows exactly what I would love because we're so similar! The pink Kilner jar is just the cutest thing, I've been eyeing these personalised jars from Shabby2chicboutique and I'm so happy to have this, it's shabby chic, pink and has Mrs Potts from Beauty and the Beast! And can we just talk about this Ted Baker card holder because I'm totally heart eyed over it and was so excited when I opened this! It's from the Enchanted Dream collection, it's a pretty pale pink shade, has rose gold details, the cutest pink bow print on the inside and majestic UNICORNS on it, I'm obsessed! 


Last but not least is this absolutely gorgeous Cristina Re mug from the 'Words of Wisdom' collection! My beautiful friend Lina who lives all way in Australia kindly gifted this to me! This is the second year of us to doing a Christmas gift swap and this is just one of the lovely items she spoilt me with and I'm so in love with it! Have you seen anything that is more me?! I adore Cristina Re teaware but unfortunately you can't get any of it in the U.K. It's the prettiest pink shade made from the finest quality New Bone China embellished by hand with a 24ct gold finish, basically fit for a princess! The 'You are Beautiful' is such a lovely positive affitmation and inside the mug is the cutest gold foil crown! This is a magical addition to my collection of mugs and I'm so thankful to have such an amazing fiance and thoughtful friends!



As always I am so so grateful for all the lovely gifts I have received this year! What did you get for Christmas? Or if you have written a similar post to this I would love if you left a link in the comments below so I can have a little nosy!

It's also New Years Eve as I'm typing this so I am wishing you all a sparkly 2018 full of happiness, health, laughter, success and above all magic! Thank you so much for always being babes by showing me support and love through your lovely
 messages, liking and commenting on my photos, to reading my blog because it means the world! 

xoxo

6 comments

  1. Awww everything is so beautiful, Happy New Years eve Freya!! Such romantic, gorgeous gifts, everything suits you down to a 't' :D perfect gifts for a real life Disney princess! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Elizabeth, your such an angel! I love all my princess treasures so much and I’m so pleased you like them too, thank you for saying such lovely things and happy new year to you! xo

      Delete
  2. Such lovely presents Freya! Especially the Swarovski glass slipper ~ major heart eyes!! ❄️✨🙊💕💎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling Sophie! Isn’t the Swarovski glass slipper just so dreamy and magical! xo

      Delete
  3. Everything is so wonderful, I have the same make-up bag with Marie on it, I will post my christmas gift on my IG, I hope you're gonna love it 🌸 and can't wait to have my beret ahah thanks again for this 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn’t the makeup bag so cute 🎀 you will love the beret & I know it will look lovely on you too! 🌸

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig